RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant
Hexed (Iron Druid Chronicles, #2) -  Luke Daniels, Kevin Hearne Hexed is just plain AWESOME.

If you would like to read about one kickass druid, a totally funny dog, witches, vampires, werewolves and even normal helpful people... you gotta read this.

Atticus is MY BEST HERO now. He's smart, super funny and friggin strong. His age made him very wise, thus, his inner ramblings and paranoia. I pretty much like the way his mind works. It's like he predicts the next steps. His fighting strategies are just weirdly great. The way he always gets his ear destroyed is truly annoying, yet funny too. The only awkward thing here is his constant battle against his attraction to his apprentice, which by the way, based on the book, is really hot and beautiful. I don't know why he just doesn't pursue her? I mean, he doesn't seem to have any problem with other women.. hmm.. are druids not allowed to have a relationship with their apprentice?

I can't say that the plot of Hexed is better than the first book... I think it's just about the same. My excitement with both books are the same. I'm not a big fan of witches, but they sure made this novel more action packed and hilarious. Throw in werewolves, coyotes, demons vampires and a couple of priests... perfect!

The author is soooo great, he even made me look forward to the next book...

There were some questions left unanswered

>Golden apples?
>Thor?
>the ear again?
>two goddesses having turf war?
>Atticus' love life? ;p

I wanna read the next book right away, but I also want to slow down since I don't know what to read after I finish the next two books...... hmmm..

Anywayyy.. 5 stars for ya my Atticus!!! ^_^