RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand I really wasn't anticipating anything with regards this book. I just thought that the cover was good so i placed it into my to-read list. Even when i started reading it, i felt bored. But boy was i soooo wrong. I realized that i was just bored because of Christian. From the very first scene where Clara met Tucker, i wanted him to be "the guy". But Clara just had to be sooo cliche' at first, crushing on the hottest guy. There was this scene wherein Tucker asks Clara what she sees in Christian and i was like.... YEAH WHAT IS IT EXACTLY? And then later on, Clara realized that the question meant Why don't you see me? and i say to my self.. YEAH WHY DON'T YOU? haha! i became part of team Tucker right away!

I only started really loving the book when Clara and Tucker started going out. I thought it was sweet of Wendy to give her brother as a gift on Clara's birthday. haha! i would like to receive a gift like that. I admire Tucker for seeing Clara even though her hair was such a mess and all. I feel bad for Christian because, well, he blew his chance with Clara. Oh and the twist on the end part? i totally didn't see that coming. But still, even id Christian is an angel/ half/ whatever, i still prefer Tucker. ^_^

Looking forward to the next book.