RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant
Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2) - Cherrie Lynn HOT AND GORGEOUSLY SWEET

Brian is just the guy my mama would warn me about. He's the bad boy in town..has tattoos everywhere, talks dirty and disses out on almost everyone but he's gets totally mushy when it comes to Candace. Candace on the other hand who's been in love with Brian for years already, is like the princess in the hidden fortress. Ruled by her parents and practically her whole family. Their relationship is kinda "against-all-odds" so yes, it has drama all over it. I love their pairing although it's inevitable that they'd be confronted by people who thinks they're not good for each other especially Candy's family.. they got through all of it of course. I expected that this was going to have a happy ending like the first book, turns out.. it has a better ending and also a much better story.

This novel is just sizzling hot it makes me want to get a permanent tattoo. haha.. oh well.. i would someday.. all at the right time honey.. all at the right time. For now i'd have to settle for this henna tattoo i got on my shoulder..=)

triquetra