RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant
Out Of Her League (Suspense Series #1) - Kaylea Cross Frankly, i was disappointed. :(

I read this book since it was recommended after i read Pamela Clare's I-team series. Uhh.. it pales in comparison with Ms. Clare's work. I feel so bad that i had to compare them. Maybe i would've enjoyed this more if i hadn't read it right after I-Team.

I tried hard to like the main characters. Believe me, i tried. It's just that when i find a scene that i like, another scene would come up and then i'll lose interest again or get turned off ... Hmm.. i find the story predictable and kinda shallow. There was no thrill with regards the stalker anymore since he was identified from the start. Christa? she had me confused.. like totally. For a moment there i believed that she is a strong character.. and then things went wrong and suddenly i find her making stupid decisions and acting like a damsel. Ugh. Rayne on the other hand... well he is a likable character... i have a thing or two to say about him but i won't dwell on it.

Anyway.. that's it.. i'm giving this one a 3. I'll read the next book.. maybe it gets better.