RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant
Breathe (Colorado Mountain, #4) - Kristen Ashley HOW DO I EXPLAIN HOW PERFECT THIS NOVEL IS?

While reading Breathe, I couldn't help but feel as if this is tailored for readers! I am so happy because not only can I relate to A LOT OF SCENES, I can also feel that the author totally understands how it is to be a geek / bookworm. I love it. I absolutely thank the author for making me feel connected to a beautiful story.

First off, I never thought that I would replace Ty as my favorite hero (from KA's works)... but it happened. I'm sorry Ty, Chace is just wayyyyyy hotter! Chace... my vindicated hero. I highlighted soooo many scenes that I cannot seem to put the right ones here. I just love it. I love how it started, I love how it went until the end. Chace and Faye made a perfect match. Their story is unforgettable to me. I admit to crying at a lot of scenes. I admit to going back to some scenes (a lot) just to smile like an idiot again. I admit to being affected in ways I never imagined I could be.

This is one of those books that one should never miss. It would make you happy, sad, angry, FRUSTRATED but then you'll be back to being happy again and again and again. :)