RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant
Fall From Grace (Mad World, #1) - Christine Zolendz DRAMA, DRAMA AND LOTS OF DRAMA!

Oh the things you can read from hormonal people. Ha!

Grace and Shane are probably one of the most frustrating couples in my YA land (or should I say New YA?). If I had a list, they would probably fall just under Scarlet and Tristan of Archer's of Avalon Series. LOL.

The story is still full of mysteries if I may say so myself. I'm just hoping that after everything that's happened to poor Grace, they'd get a nice happy ending on the next book! In fact, I demand it! (Yes, this one's a cliffhanger babe).

I love the mixture of paranormal and contemporary here. The "band" is truly awesome. I even listened to some songs which were mentioned in here. Hmmm.. however, I find Grace's talents to be over the top. I mean.. she's beautiful, sexy, plays musical instruments, can SING REALLY GOOD and oh.. she's also some type of a badass. The only flaws that I see in her is her uncontrollable mouth and wit. On the other hand, Shane's personality is a big reminder of Kellan Kyle (Thoughtless) and Travis Maddox (Beautiful Disaster)... both are of course, my two misunderstood lovely guys. He's a plain mystery. I mean, he can be such an ass, a jerk, a dick, a frakking idiot at a time or two.. and then as if nothing happened, he can be soooo darn sweet you have to say AWWWW!!! I gotta admit my love for rocker heroes.. and Shane? I think I like him. We'll see if I'll love him in the next book.

Thanks to my friends who recommended this one! ;)