RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant
I'M FINALLY FINISHED WITH EON!

AND

MOVING ON AT LAST WITH EONA!

After months and months of trying to finish EON, I am now ready to read the next one. I admit that it WAS dragging. I guess I wasn't in the right mood for fantasy-politics in those months.

My long journey with Eon made me discover some things.
1. I'm a patient person.
2. I don't give up.
3. Books that are dragging can actually end up surprising the hell out of you.

The characters in this book were all just painted carefully. They were all colorful and different. Eon's comrades are so very interesting. They're oh so loyal that I can just cry! Ryko and Lady Dela helped him a lot. They even stayed after everything came crashing. I especially loved Rilla and Chart. I admit to crying at one scene wherein Eon freed them both . I never saw that one coming. Anyway, even the antagonists were quite interesting. Ido was.... hmm, totally confusing. After the ending, I'm more interested in Sethon since he didn't have much exposure here.

Needless to say, I loved the plot. It was all surreal. I liked Eon, but I liked Eona more. Eon wants everything to be alright without revealing his weaknesses which is totally ironic because the thing that can help him lies within his biggest weakness. I hope that his allegiance to the prince will continue in book two. I'm very sure that with this kind of ending, Eona just promises good things. I wonder if all of his allies will stay. Hmm..

All in all, this was a great read in the end. I'm glad I finally finished it. ;)