RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant
Never Too Far - Abbi Glines 3 stars

Apparently, I like babies and pregnant ladies. They get spoiled rotten. lol

Rush, it's good that I love them... or I would've stopped reading about your pathetic groveling and excuses.

I loved everything about this novel EXCEPT FOR RUSH AND HIS PSYCHO FAMILY. I love everyone who spoiled Blaire rotten. I love that they were all so concerned about her well being. I even love that she made good decisions here. Her POVs are sometimes so funny I just couldn't help but smile and laugh especially with her raging hormones! Oh the pain of being a lusty momma! ;p

The story went as well as it could get, I guess. With all the complications in Rush's family, I think they got off pretty easily.

Let me just point out that the problem with Nan is a tiny little thing to me. It just wasn't worth breaking up for. I am so happy that she got what she deserved in the end. not the accident! the "he's not your dad!". The main problem for me, is Rush's divided loyalty. I totally think that it's his fault why Nan became such a spoiled brat. I was kinda happy when he was making effort to win Blaire back. . . and then he ruins it again near the end.. OOOOHHH!! I wanted to really drag him and shake him outside the book! How dare he shout at Blaire AND NOT CONTACT HER when Nan got into and accident! What's your excuse mister??!!

He's very lucky that Blaire didn't leave him. YES RUSH, YOU'RE THE LUCKY ONE!

I still don't like Blaire's dad even when he sorta redeemed himself at the end of this novel. I super duper hate their mom for being a.. hmmm.. lying hypocrite? and of course, Nan and her daddy issues. If I ever come across Nan, I'd tell her to shove her spoiled little ass somewhere else! I was so tired of hearing them worry about this girl and how she would react about everything. It's like she's the heroine because everyone's talking about her! Nan this, Nan that blah blah blah Nan! If I were Blaire and I gave birth to a beautiful baby, I wouldn't let my baby be closer than FIVE MILES AWAY from that psycho.

BTW...
The ending was so abrupt too. :(

I was just starting to be VERY VERY HAPPY.. and then it ended. I hope that there's a continuation somewhere.

ANYHOOOO... I AM MOVING ON! I AM LEAVING RUSH AND THROWING MY ALL FOR WOODS. I THINK HE'S WAAAAYYY BETTER THAN RUSH! ;p