RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) - Samantha Young This is probably one of the most romantically emotional yet cute reads I've had for this year.

I admit, I had my doubts...but truly, they were all useless. This novel blew me away. I adore Braden. He's one of the good guys. I'm very happy with how he handled Jocelyn's issues. I understand Jocelyn's fear. Her panic attacks were justified. I can't imagine going through a thing like that, but Jocelyn was very strong. Even though she had over-the-top defenses, deep inside, she knew that she also gotta open up. I was very happy when she finally started cracking. I mean, the ice queen just had to take a break, right? And it only took one Braden to break the ice. I love how persistent Braden is. He never gave up on Jocelyn from start to finish. It doesn't hurt that this novel is kinda hot as well. Of course, I also liked the other characters that made this novel more colorful. Ellie and Adam were soooo frustrating and cute too. I'm glad they got to be together in this book.

All in all, this is without a doubt, one great read. ;)