RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant
Highlander Most Wanted - Maya Banks 4.5 The first one was a tad better.

The story still has a great plot, complete with an imperfect heroine and a champion for our damsel.

The book continues to where the the first one left off. Bowen seized the McHugh keep and there he found one broken woman (well not so broken). Genevieve has already been through hell. She was captured by that rapist Ian. Forced to be humiliated over and over again for a year, Genevieve has had enough so she set up a plan which turned out to be a success, but in exchange... she was afraid to be viewed worst. As it happens, Bowen is very accepting of her plight. She's indeed very lucky to have him as her protector. I think she deserved all the best because of all the humiliation that has been done to her. Gently, Bowen was able to coax back her liveliness and her smiles. I was also shocked that she's a kickass! ^_^ Anyhoo.. Bowen was fast on declaring that he loved her and courted her which was sooooooooooooooo very sweet!!! ^_^ I'm happy that everything worked out VERY VERY VERY well for them in the end. ^_^

There wasn't a lot of action in the book, but it's still sweet. :)