RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant
In Bed with a Highlander - Maya Banks GREAT BOOK

What can I say? The plot is close to perfection. We have a very feisty heroine and an equally amazing hero.

Mairin was very loyal from start to finish. I loved her right away the moment she attached her self to Crispen. Ewan on the other hand, took more time to make me love him. He's just.. very gruff. I couldn't imagine his character being gentle... but then of course, he sort of changed for Mairin and it was a good thing to read about.

At first, I didn't think that they were compatible because Ewan was just pushing Mairin to do his bidding. However, as the story resumed, they were able to set aside their differences and they became very sweeto to one another. It was indeed amusing, reading about Mairin's attempts on ordering almost everyone around. I was very bothered with the complication near the end, but with a hero like Ewan? He's like superman of old times, I had no need to worry.

All in all, I enjoyed the story, but most of all, I enjoyed the characters. I look forward to the next books about Ewan's brothers. :)