RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant
Off Limits (Off Series, #2) - Sawyer Bennett This one started really good. A reformed girl and a man who has a very serious past? interesting. When they weren't together yet, I totally admired them both. They're both good on their own. I like how isolation makes the guy feel free to express his artistic side and I like how the heroine loves her life even if it's not as extravagant as it was in the past.

However, as I continued reading it. I couldn't help but be turned off by two things. First, the man's problem isn't really as serious/big as he seems to think it is. It's very stupid of him to blow it all out of proportion. He was always thinking.. thinking .. thinking and thinking some more. This is so disconcerting. Secondly, the girl became a wallflower. She was just there. She did what the guy wanted and just cried when they fought. Lol. I know she's a reformed brat but that doesn't mean that she just had to take in all of the guy's rages and forgive him in a click. That's the biggest turn off. hmpf.

Anyway, I'd still be reading the next book because they say that it's better.... We shall see.