RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant

Ennara and the Fallen Druid

Ennara and the Fallen Druid  - Angela Myron FUN FUN FUN and ADVENTURE!!!!

I was given a review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

While reading this book, you must do these things first:

>Broaden you imagination.
>Imagine that you are in a different world.
>Immerse yourself in the main character's world. She'll take you to many places!
>Imagine that you are a character in a game. I swear, this book feels like there should be a game

Onto the review:

This story revolves around a brave and very responsible girl named Ennara. She has magic inside her, but she hasn't used it before this adventure. She manages to go on her own quest because of a recent attack to their village. She and a wizard she trusts goes to an adventure of a lifetime. Along the way, other characters are introduced. Soon, they are a party of three going around in search for a relic long gone. It's all so very exciting! ^_^ If you've ever had a chance of watching Akazukin Chacha, in my head, they look like that!

Ennara goes through trials, adventures, misadventures and she does it with a good heart intact. The other characters are also very colorful especially the marine cat! You should look forward to that! ^_^ They make the book more fun and exciting! :)

While reading this, I couldn't help but feel as if i was really playing maybe a psp RPG game. The characters are my characters in that game and they have all sorts of strengthhs and weaknesses. FUN FUN FUN!!!

All in all, this is a promising start to a series. I look forward to the next book! :)

I recommend this to children 9 and up. I also recommend this to the young at heart and to those reader-gamers. I am pretty sure you'll enjoy this! This is kind of a short read, but it's worth the shot! I promise! :)