RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant

King of Sword and Sky

King of Sword and Sky  - C.L. Wilson I don't know what to say in order not to be redundant. This series just keeps on getting better and better.

This book is all about Ellie getting used to her new found life. It has a mixture of Fey/human politics, still lots of magic and more revelations. I like how Ellie welcomed her new position in life. I like how the people who like/love her

I like how this book feels. You know when the lead character becomes oppressed and comes out the victor? It feels just like that! Ellie and Rain just has to go through lots of issues before they get their happily ever after. I like the conflicts too because it promises a good deal of retribution from the two main characters. I also like it that Ellie seems to have given the fey and the Tairen more hope for the future.

What I love best in this book are the TAIRENS. I love them and I LOVE STELI BEST. I am amazed with how they are and what the pack means to them. I love how they are with Rain and especially Ellie.

I can't wait to read about what Rain and Ellie will do with their new found um... well... freedom?