RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant

Intensity

Intensity - C.C. Koen HOT.

This is a straight forward hot read about two very unfortunate people who find each other in a really umm.. unconventional situation.

I say straight forward because when they meet, sparks INSTANTLY fly. Now I know what most of you would say.. RED FLAG, RED FLAG... Like at first sight doesn't really work well! I would say that too, but having the chance to read this, I would definitely say that it's not as bad as it sounds.

I also say unconventional because they don't meet the normal way. They meet in a very... hmmmmm... unbelievable circumstance. Let's just say that I'm glad Linc saw Serena first. :)

Now about the characters...

Serena needs help. She's slowly falling apart. Her finances are burnt to cinders and she needs to find a way to make ends meet. She gets offered a job that she absolutely cannot resist. Of course she grabs it, thinking that this could be the solution to all of her problems. She would not get distracted by it all. She wants peace. At least that's what she told herself a few minutes at least before Linc comes into the picture.

Linc is a man with demons. I won't reveal what. Just enjoy unraveling it! I'm telling you, whatever you're thinking right now, THAT'S NOT IT!!! You'll be surprised! :) I like him because he's attentive and even though they have the oddest jobs, he acts like everything is normal and doesn't really make a big deal out of it.

Arrrgghh it's so hard not to put spoilers! hahaha!

They other characters are also essential to this book. Without B.B. (the antagonist), this book would have been kind of boring. Hahaha!

This story is about these two finding the right balance to their relationship. It has mysteries and it's truly hot!

Anyway, this book is good for a first in the series. I almost got pissed when I found out that there's another book. However, a wise man once said... THE WAITING IS SWEETER. :)

An ARC was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.