RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant

Time Out, Valentine

Time Out, Valentine - Melinda Dozier This was such a light-hearted and cute read!

I shamelessly requested a review copy from the author (THANK YOU SO MUCH, MISS DOZIER) because the synopsis and the cover are both cute and interesting. I'm so glad I did because this turned out to be a fun read. :)

I like that even though this was short, I got to know the two characters well. I like it that Grant isn't the geek who's just stuck on being geeky. He isn't afraid to explore. I also like how Lexi could be so outspoken one minute then quiet the next. Force of nature. :)

Lexi and Grant couldn't be more different from each other. They had this I-don't-like-him/her-so-I'll-stay-out-of-his/her-way going on long before the story started. If you ask me, I'd say they were just attracted to each other from the start. That is why they stayed away. They had this sexual tension going on between them and it's only a matter of time before either of them acted on it. Thank goodness, their boss had a good sense to create the perfect stage for them.

They go from one date to another. Trying to win a competition on the outside, but really, they're just trying to get to know each other rather umm.. intimately! ^_^

This is really nice. I had laugh out loud moments and awwwwwwwwwwww moments.

I'll be reading more from this author for sure. :)

I recommend this book to those who want to laugh, smile, love and read short novels. :)