RockChickFairy

Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies, inc. -> RockChickFairy

This is a small extension of our site: http://bookaholicfairies.blogspot.com/

Fablehaven
E.B. Stevens, Brandon Mull
It
Stephen King, Steven Weber
ARIVACA: Guardians of the Light
John R Poulsen
Invisibility
Andrea Cremer, David Levithan
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Nell Geislinger, Chris Patton, Mira Grant

Prove Me Wrong

Prove Me Wrong - Tessa Marie, Theresa Paolo Breath of fresh air.

I don't think I've read a book like this before. If I did, it was probably a long time ago. Reading this made me heave a happy sigh. It has the right amount of cuteness and seriousness. :)

Drifting - this is how I would describe Luke's life. He doesn't have plans, he just drifts from one point to another which is really too bad because he's such a good boy. Minus the girls and the teenage partying, Luke is kind of perfect. He has a good heart and he thinks a lot about other people. To me, his only main fault is that he doesn't live his life with "MORE" than he thinks he deserves. Oh well, the story unravels and solves that little fault in a very good way. :)

Hiding - yeah, that's Hailey. She's a good girl. She studies and she works. She wants everything that life has to offer, however.. in her own words, she's not normal. She doesn't have a deformity or something. She just experienced something that girls her age rarely experience. She hides this and it engulfs her, stresses her to the point of tying herself up in knots. Balancing all of her responsibilities has never been easy. As she always says, things can be so much worse. In this book, you'll see just how much her character will grow. I love her fighting spirit.

I like how their relationship gradually came to be. It's not too fast. The dilemma that they faced is bearable because they both could be oh so sweet.

They're both young and still have a lot of things to learn, so I'm also glad for their adult support. It's cool how both of their parents try to make the best out of their situation. I like their advices and I like their relationships.

All in all. This is a really good book about facing responsibilities and living your life to the fullest being the best of what you can be. A real treat for young adults!

I was provided with a review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.